It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
Regardless of whether we can be responsible for such infringement under the country’s local legislation or US law, our response to these notices may include, remove or disable access to material that is considered to be the subject of infringing activity and / or cancellation of subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they can make a counter notification. We can also document notices of alleged infractions on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who can make it available to the public.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you substantially misrepresent that a product or activity infringes your copyright. If you are the copyright owner or an agent of the copyright and you believe that any file or other content or link infringes your copyright, you may submit a notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to provide our Copyright Agent with the following information. written information (see 17 USC 512 (c) (3) that is incorporated by reference):
(i) An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed, or, if several copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site ;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed as infringing or as the subject of an infringing activity and that must be eliminated or whose access must be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email;
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the way it is claimed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Y
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this Section 5 (D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In some cases and when feasible, one can provide a counter notification as indicated in the form below. The administrator of an affected site or the content provider concerned can make an accountant notification in accordance with sections 512 (g) (2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we can reset the material in question.
Here is a DMCA form that you can use for efficiency:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed (for example, “The copyrighted work in question is the text that appears at http://www.samplewebsite.com/sample_page. html “) or other information sufficient to specify the copyright work that is being infringed (for example,” The copyrighted work in question is the “ABC Guide” by John Doe, published by Jones Publishing, ISBN # 0123456789 “) .
2. Identify the material that you believe infringes the work protected by copyright contained in article 1 above.
FOR AN INTERNET OR WEB SEARCH, YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH RESULT OF THE SEARCH THAT IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO A WEB PAGE OR TO THE FILE THAT CONTAINS IN A MISLEADING INFRINGEMENT. This requires that you provide (a) the search query you used and (b) the URL for each search result that you allegedly infringed.
If you are sending a large number of URLs in a removal request, also send an electronic copy of the notice to lambingans.su [at] gmail [dot] com 3. Provide reasonably sufficient information to allow lambingans.su to contact you ( Email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to allow lambingans.su to notify the owner / administrator of the allegedly infringing website or other content (the email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
The administrator of an affected site or the content provider concerned can make an accountant notification in accordance with sections 512 (g) (2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we can reset the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax, mail or email) that sets out the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you significantly misrepresent that a product or activity does not infringe the copyrights of others. Consequently, if you are not sure if certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
To accelerate our ability to process your counter notification, use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify specific URLs or other unique identification information of the material that lambingans.su has deleted or that lambingans.su has disabled access to.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address and a statement that you accept the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the County of San Francisco, California, if your address is outside the United States), and that you will accept notification of the process by the person who provided the notice under subsection (c) (1) (C) or an agent of that person.
3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I believe in good faith that each search result, message or other element of the content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material that it will be removed or deactivated, or that the material identified by the claimant has been removed or deactivated at the identified URL and will no longer be displayed. ”
4. Sign the paper.
5. Send the email to lambingans.su [at] gmail [dot] com
In appropriate circumstances, lambingans.su will cancel / suspend the user account of repeat offenders. If you believe that the account holder or the subscriber is a repeat offender, follow the instructions above to contact lambingans.su and provide us with enough information so that we can verify that the account holder or the subscriber is a repeat offender.